Thursday, May 29, 2014
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
By Melissa Gosser
- Steamer : A good old pot and steamer basket will do just fine to soften tough fruits and vegetables. Make sure the lid is tight fitting to keep in all the good nutrients.
- Food processor/Blender : Puree, blend or mash steamed food to the perfect consistency/texture.
- Oxo Food Mill : Unlike the food processor and blender, this tool takes off skins and seeds. It’s great for making apple sauce!
- Munchkin Fresh Food Grinder from Target : Use this to grind up meats and textured foods. It’s portable, so you can make food on the go.
- Masher : A fork is the perfect masher. Use in place of a blender to get a chunkier consistency.
- Storage containers : With these, you can make large portions ahead of time, divide up into ice cube trays and freeze. (Ice cube trays make the perfect serving size for little bellies). Once frozen, pop out, transfer to the storage containers, label and date.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
2. Food: What's yours is hers, what's hers is off-limits. 3. Get ready to gain weight. 4. Don't point out how big she's getting. 5. "Pregnancy Brain" is very real. 6. Goodbye, sense of humor. 7. Say goodbye to sex, too. 8. Yes, her boobs are bigger; no, you can't touch them. 9. Your dick can't hurt the baby. 10. You will be replaced by pillows. 11. Don't treat her like glass. 12. Pregnant women are lazy. 13. You can't complain.
Source: Huff Post
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
The humble cookie might have been displaced by the cake pop as every party's favorite individually sized treat, but we found 11 reasons why you should take a second look at the classic dessert when planning a modern, stylish baby shower. From cute cookies shaped like baby animals and shower gift staple Sophie the Giraffe to classic cookies displayed and decorated in wholly new ways, these cookies are sure to provide some baby shower inspiration!